Thursday, April 14, 2011

Stephen R.Covey

This week is vacation for us at WSO2 and for many other organizations in Sri Lanka for the Sinhala Tamil New Year. So I got some time to complete reading two of the books I have been reading for a while, which I never had enough time to complete reading. Both are from Stephen.R.Covey, focusing on self help.
1) The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People.
2) The 8th Habit.

It was during my mentoring module of Level 2, these books were recommended by Mr.Madhu Rathnayaka and the mentoring panel at Virtusa. It took me a considerable amount of time to get these books read. Anyway it was a good investment of time, and I would recommend these books to anyone who is  interested. :)

You may  buy these books online at Amazon, from the below.

1 comment:

You are welcome to provide your opinions in the comments. Spam comments and comments with random links will be deleted.