Friday, May 30, 2014

~~ Where did the Sun go?

The legendary blueberry sauce. ;)
This summer seems to be colder than the last year's. Probably the spring hasn't ended yet. The year is going pretty fast. Final moments of EMDC, working on the thesis. 

I am also eagerly waiting to start my PhD - Erasmus Mundus Joint Doctorate in Distributed Computing (EMJD-DC), with IST Lisboa and UPC Barcelona. My track will be IST - UPC - IST, during this 3 - 4 years of doctorate. EMJD-DC is a continuation of EMDC (European Master in Distributed Computing), the master program that I am following. Our research group is Grupo de Sistemas Distribuídos, INESC-ID (Commonly referred to as, GSD or Distributed Systems Group).

Early this year, I did not blog much, and even I started to doubt myself whether my blog is going to die shortly. But thanks to my projects, I am back to business lately. :D Hope to blog more on some random stuff too, once in a while, similar to my recent rant on LinkedIn. ;)

I do not have much time to cook these days. Still, I made this blueberry sauce for some boiled leaves. The ingredients of the sauce were, blueberries, rice wine, garlic, soy sauce, salt, pepper powder, lemon juice, and cheese with herbs. That tasted good. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to provide your opinions in the comments. Spam comments and comments with random links will be deleted.