Thursday, March 14, 2013

Lisbon - Week29

A nightly walk at Entre Campos
[14/03/2013] The second semester is getting hotter. ;) We have received the project specifications for 3 out of the 4 modules. We have already submitted the project proposals for 2 of them. We are researching Jikes RVM for the Virtual Execution Environments module.

[13/03/2013] - These days, I was busy buying flight tickets. It was a good learning experience. I was not aware of the clause, "LOW COST FARE. CANNOT BE CHANGED OR CANCELLED" and this means, we can not change a flight or cancel it. I confirmed it from the two airlines concerned, and they mentioned that this can be changed only by the travel agents (eDreams), but the travel agent eDreams policy doesn't let changing the reservation of the "Economy Restricted" tickets. I find it interesting. I should note that TAP Portugal outlet at Marques De Pombal officers were pretty much helpful.

I am enjoying the nightly walks in Lisbon. 2013 is different. I should start writing a blog post on how the year 2013 is remarkably different. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to provide your opinions in the comments. Spam comments and comments with random links will be deleted.